Is this amount of puckering normal? (Photos)

7 weeks post periareolar lift with implants. I know puckering can be expected but is this amount normal? What want be done? Also one boob points outwards can that be fixed?

Puckering of areolae

Based on your pictures, it appears that your puckering is the result of stitches placed under the skin.  Assuming that these are dissolvable stitches then your puckering should smooth out by three months after your surgery as these stitches break down.  You also mentioned that one breast points outwards more than the other.  Everyone has slight asymmetries and this may be normal for you.  You did not include pre-op pictures for comparison.  If you are unhappy with this result then there may be something that can be done to improve things.  I would give it a good three to six months before making an evaluation of the results.  

7 weeks pot op, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Respectfully 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Is this amount of puckering normal after breast lift with implants?

Thank you for your question.  Your overall result looks excellent at 7 weeks.  However I do see the puckering that you mention.  By 3-4 months I would expect the puckering to have smoothed out.  I suggest you give yourself more time to heal.  Of course express your concerns to your plastic surgeon. For more information please read below:

Puckering at 6 Weeks Post-Op

Understanding the Healing Process

HEALING OF SENSORY NERVES: Tingling, burning or shooting pains, which will disappear with time and should not alarm you, indicate regeneration of the sensory nerves. If these sensations cause pain, repeated, local self-massage helps.

ASSYMETRY: The two breasts commonly heal quite differently. One breast may swell more, feel more uncomfortable, or have a different initial shape. After complete healing, they will be more similar and natural. You must have patience, but if this causes concern, ask questions of the doctor or the nursing staff.

SHAPE AND CONTOUR: The final shape of your breasts will start to look its best approximately three (3) months after surgery. It takes time for the skin and muscle to stretch and relax around the new implant. The breast will often look higher, firmer, and “less natural” in the first three (3) months. It can take up to a year to see your final result.

FOLLOW-UP EXAMS: These are generally done in 1 week, 2 to 3 weeks, 3 to 6 weeks, 3 months, 6 months to 1 year, and 1-2 year intervals. In our office we include all of your follow up appointments in the  initial surgical fee.

The best thing to do if you are concerned about the healing process is to visit your surgeon and have the area examined to make sure that everything is progressing well. Good luck.