Where is best affordable dental tourism destination?

Will be flying from Atlanta. Need three frontal upper teeth implants.

DENTAL TOURISM

Dental Tourism has being growing, and many patients travel abroad to have dental procedures , and doctors from the states and canada , even train themselves in places like mine, Dental Implants are worldwide companies, and you can have the same quality and brands , as long as the doctor ,uses the same brands, and also the same FDA implants, the best thing to do is to check the doctors and clinics available, to my office there are more than 5,000 us and canadian patients that had being treated.and if you are looking for prices, you should check them, you will save up to 60%.

Dental tourism

I would highly discourage you from having dentistry such as implants done in the cheapest country you can find. Implants are a surgical procedure and can have complications. If you have implants done 10,000 miles away because it was cheap and something goes wrong once you return to the states most dentists aren't going to want to take care of the problem. There are ways to afford dentistry in your own neighborhood, such as third party financing with low interest rates. You might consider a home equity loan or getting a part time job. I wish you the best of luck. 

Dental implants

Totally agree with the other doctors.  Think of it like plastic surgery on your face.  You know the cheapest surgeon in a country far away will not be able to provide the best care or even followup care.  Dental implants are a science, skill, and art.  It is very important as to what type of implant is placed, where the implant is placed, and how the surgery is done with respect to the gum tissue and esthetics as well.  We had a patient from Spain who had a knockoff implant placed at a bad angle and had problems.  She actually had to fly to Spain to track down the dentist and have them get new parts for the implant.  It is still highly compromised. You will also need to wait 90 days once the implants are placed to even use them.  Good luck and I hope you seek the best not the cheapest.

Ronald Konig DDS
Houston Dentist

Dental Tourism

Hi and thank you for your question. The most affordable dental treatments you can have is one that keeps you close to home. Dentistry is not a perfect science and it takes follow up and recare in order to keep any dental treatment healthy. Traveling out of the United States will make it difficult for you to visit the dentist that has smile designed you. Should any problems arise, it would be difficult for you to pick up and go. Good luck!

Dental Tourism & Dental Implants

Dental Tourism will always be more affordable. However, implants are a surgical procedure so rather than finding the cheapest international option, you want to find the BEST international option. Make sure your surgeon has the proper qualifications and experience. I for instance have more than 17 years of experience, and have trained at top international Universities (including NYU) and with the best doctors in the world (such as Dr. P.I.Branemark, Known as the father of the modern dental implant). I'm also a faculty professor, and a  speaker for a major multinational implant company. Although we work with the highest standards and materials, we are able to offer more affordable prices due to local costs (employees, offices, etc) being cheaper here. Personally, we think Dental tourism is a great option to get affordable dental care and we have successfully treated many international patients, however always make sure you choose the right provider.