10/22/16 limelight laser done. I started with a horrific migraine about a hour after treatment. Normal?

Could the flashes of light and rubber band zapping of pain caused this horrific migraine? I still have it 10/23/16. How deep does a Limelight laser go into the skin? Should I worry about my eyes or brain?

Lasers & Migraines--Side Effects of IPL treatment

The Limelight laser is safe and won't cause trauma to your eyes and brain. However, if you have a tendency to have migraines, it's possible this triggered one. I recommend following up with your Dr. and any migraine treatments you may use. Best, Dr. Emer