Dermal Matrix makeup?

I'm having a mastectomy with expanders and then implants later. My plastic surgeon said he will be using a dermal matrix. I forgot to ask is this from a human donor, animal donor or synthetically made in a lab?

ADM - Acellular Dermal Matrix

This is a commonly used material in breast reconstruction. Most commonly used brands are served from human cadaver skin, but there are two brands that are derived from porcine skin. There is some synthetic mesh that is also available, but is not supple or commonly used. All of the cellular components of ADM have been removed in processing, leaving behind what is basically, a sheet of sterile collagen that your own cells can inhabit as healing goes on.