I want an opinion from other doctors. Does this look like symmastia or not? (Photo)

I got My Breast augmentation 450cc hp natrelle allergan silicone.26 August 2015 everything when good easy recovery. I love the result except for the skin resign up in the middle... My doctor said so far they look good never mention about symmastia of curse. My next appointment is January I'm gonna talk to him about it more Let me know what you think? And is board certified but I don't know if I can't fix is mistake! Sorry for my English I'm French

Symmastia?

Your breasts are very close together, but it does not look like symmastia- occurs when the implants cross the midline.

Close follow up with your plastic surgeon is recommended.

Symmastia or not?

Thanks for your question and photos.
Your implants are fairly close together; however, you do not seem to have symmastia.
If you do not like the appearance of your breasts, revision surgery can be considered.
Please communicate with your plastic surgeon your concern and desired look.
Best regards.

Close breasts

Thank you for the question and photos.  You do seem to have a great result from your surgery but the distance between your breasts is small and could be a possible symmastia.  Best to contact your board-certified plastic surgeon about your concern.  Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi.

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

Does appear to be symmastia

I'd like to see preop pictures.  Typically most women bring their own cleavage to the table. Even if you were small to begin with you may have had Breast tissue that was original close together and this was brought out by your breast augmentation.  

R. McIntyre Bridges, MD
Shreveport Plastic Surgeon

Does this look like symmastia or not? (Photo)

They look very close to me. Start massaging them in an outward direction. Talk to your PS about this concern. If needed, it can be corrected. 

Symmastia

Thanks for your inquiry and excellent pictures.  I do not see obvious symmastia on the pictures, but an exam in person may demonstrate something else. Please discuss your concern with your plastic surgeon.   

Is it symmastia?

This is easier to determine with an exam. If you squeeze one side and it tents up the skin between the breasts then the pockets communicate and it is symmastia. Discuss with your chosen PS at your next appointment. Good luck. 

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

I want an opinion from other doctors. Does this look like symmastia or not?

Thank you for your question,

Sometimes if can be difficult to determine how your breast are healing through pictures. If you are concerned or have noted changed to your breasts since you have had your surgery it would be best to contact your plastic surgeon and let them know your concerns. They should be documenting your healing progress and should be able to reassure you that you are healing appropriately.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

No Symmastia

Based solely on your photos, no, you do not appear to have symmastia. However, if you are unhappy with your final results, speak with your surgeon in January about revision options and whether or not it would be worth it. Best,  Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Symmastia

Thanks for your question and photos. 

It does not appear that you have Symmastia, but rather skin tenting. This will typically resolve. 

Ultimately, a physical exam is required to examine the area.

good luck!

Jon Kurkjian, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon