Vascular laser Cutera Xeo burn after treatment? (Photos)

i had the cutera xeo vascular laser 55h ago. redness is almost gone but i have this burn that makes me crazy.i also have hyperpigmentation (new darkspot that i never had) i am so scared. Will it go ? is it permanant. am I going to be hyperpigmented forever ? how long is it gonna take ?

Cutera Xeo IPL question

This footprint looks like an IPL. The dark spots are supposed to occur. It is the pigment that gets darker. The retangular pattern is not normal and might represent a superficial burn. This will flake off of usually will blend in with the surrounding skin. It is not the Excel V which has a much smaller footprint.