Vascular laser Cutera Xeo burn after treatment? (Photos)

i had the cutera xeo vascular laser 55h ago. redness is almost gone but i have this burn that makes me crazy.i also have hyperpigmentation (new darkspot that i never had) i am so scared. Will it go ? is it permanant. am I going to be hyperpigmented forever ? how long is it gonna take ?

Cutera Xeo IPL question

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

This footprint looks like an IPL. The dark spots are supposed to occur. It is the pigment that gets darker. The retangular pattern is not normal and might represent a superficial burn. This will flake off of usually will blend in with the surrounding skin. It is not the Excel V which has a much smaller footprint.