Red pimple like bumps on chest after 1 month of revision of gynocomastia surgery. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had my gynocomastia surgery in jan 2016 both lipo and gland excresion and still there was puffines on right side so doctor did a re lipo in end of march now after 1 month i have suddenly developed these red pimple like small bumps which kind of pinch like needle some times only but so i m really worried . Please tell me is it something to worry about ? And what can be the worse conditions because i am in a different country now for my studies plz suggest i am tensed like is it normal or not?

Gynecomastia Recovery

Now, as you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. You should also feel like there is no reason to worry at all about your right to question any scars with your surgeon if you are ever worried about the healing process. I hope all is feeling well, and good luck to you!