Lift or no lift , over or under !!! On so mixed up ! Help. (photos)

Hi girls !! So I'm wondering , I have a saggy boobies , but I prefer not to get a lift because of the scaring , and I'm scared going over the muscle because of capsular and i really don't want to feel the implant wen I touch theme ! Girls who have over the muscle implant can you feel theme ? Do your partners complain that they can feel theme ? And if you can well I will probably get a lift with my implant instead .

Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Lift or no lift

In my opinion if you gather yourself in a non padded bra and like your size and figure then you just need a lift. A vertical lift has much less scarring that fades nicely over time. 
If you want to go larger, then implants above the muscle will probably give you the lift and size you want. Depending on the size of implant you can tolerate you may still need a lift, but implants above the muscle give the best lift. 
Discuss these issues with your board certified plastic surgeon

Leon Goldstein, MD
Madison Plastic Surgeon

Lift or no lift

It depends on what size you plan to go. If you go very big, an initial lift may not be necessary, but with time, you will likely need one. If you go moderately big, then probably you can have a peri-lift. If you don't put in an implant, you need a vertical mastopexy. (lollypop).

Alan B. Pillersdorf, MD

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question. Based on the photo provided it seems that you are a good candidate for a breast augmentation with implants. I find the most natural results are achieved by placing the implant under the muscle. Silicone implants have a much more natural feel, so that is something to take into consideration with your plastic surgeon. When choosing an implant, I'd recommend one with a high or moderate profile to give a small lift. You will of course need to see a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. Breast of luck! 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Lift with implants

The majority of patients that have implants can palpate them to some degree. As far as a lift goes, it is hard to say from the single photo posted.

Breast Lift - Augmentation

This is a question that will help many women out there. From the picture you provided, i would advise sub pectoral augmentation with anatomic implants. You will be able to get a very good lift with an anatomic implant under the muscle without needing any lift scars. I would need to see you in person to assess further. Please feel free to come see me at my Laval clinic. Best Regrds,

Breast Lift or Augmentation

It is best to make these decisions with your chosen Plastic Surgeon who has examined you in person and taken measurements as well as discussed your aesthetic goals with you. Each different approach that you have mentioned would provide a different result. Your sagging does not appear to be severe enough that you must have a breast lift, however your expectations must be realistic for whatever approach you take.

All the best