Are the lips and nostrils supposed to look hooked after the procedure? (Photo)

I just did a liplift, I am still swollen and it looks like my nostrils and my lip are hooked. Is it normal? Is it going to stay that way?

Swelling and appearance after lip lift

To be honest with you, it all depends on what particular modifications to the gullwing technique were performed during your lip lift as that will cause minor alterations in the immediate post operative procedure.  The good news is that while your stitches are in place, your lips will be swollen and that whole area will, unfortunately, look distorted.  This goes away.  I suggest you give your doctor's office a call just to see if there are any particular things that they may want you to do until the stitches are removed so that you maximize your outcome.  Best of luck! 

Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon