Would a non surgical nose job help me out? (photos)

I can not afford rhinoplasty so it isn't an option, nose fillers on the other hand are affordable. I hate the way my nose looks from the side and I'm wondering if nose fillers would make my nose bridge look straighter and more attractive from the side and hide that hideous hump/bump on my nose as well as make my nose look a bit smaller. Currently in college and very self conscious about my looks.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant candidate

The photographs demonstrate an overly projecting nose with a dorsal hump, and a weak and recessive chin profile.  Consider a rhinoplasty and chin implant procedure to help with facial balance and proportions.  For more information and many examples, please see the link and the video below

Would a non-surgical nose job help me out?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Dermal filler placement into noses can help mask irregularities or bumps, but based on the size of your dorsal hump I do not think it would be in your best interest to pursue as it will not leave you with a cosmetically pleasing result.  If your nose troubles you significantly you may want to see a series of rhinoplasty surgeons in your area to assess your candidacy for a formal surgical procedure so that you can have an estimate on the costs entailed.  Hope this helps.