I am looking for a Cleft Lip and Palate doctor for a toddler.

I have taken my son to 2 doctors to get his Cleft lip fixed and both times I have been so unhappy with the results. I don't want to keep putting my son through surgery after surgery. I am willing to travel any where in the US I just want his lip to be the way it should of been from the first surgery. He has health insurance and I am in need of someone please and thank you.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Cleft surgeons

I am sorry to hear you bad experience with the previous surgeon you meet.   What is important for your son is not only a good board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in cleft but also a solid Cleft Team where he will be able to follow through from youth through adulthood.

Since you are from the Maryland area- there is the Johns Hopkins team as well as multiple others in the DC area.

Look at the surgeons'a credential but also at the Team.  

Hope this helps

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon