Something's wrong with my breasts, but my doctor says that it's ok. Is it doctors fault that my breasts look like that? (photo)

My breasts started to fall to side 2 months after operation, did my doctor choose the wrong type/size of implant? Is it how it should look?Because im unhappy. My doctor told me that 560 cc implant should perfectly fit for me, but here i am. Now i dont understand should i pay for one more operation or should i ask my doctor to fix it for free? Is it my doctors fault or just bad luck?

Breast implant displacement concerns after breast augmentation...

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery. Based on your description and photographs, it is clear that you are experiencing a breast implant displacement/malposition problem.  
Although definitive advice would require more information, assuming you are working with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon, I think that it is generally best to stick with your plastic surgeon and allow him/her to improve your outcome. Most plastic surgeons take a lot of pride in their work and strive hard to achieve outcomes that their patients will be pleased with; no plastic surgeon (or outcome) is perfect and the need for revisionary surgery is a reality in all of our practices. 

Having said that, it will be important that you be confident that your plastic surgeon has significant/demonstrable experience helping patients with the type of revisionary  breast surgery.  Adjustment of the breast implant capsules (capsulorraphy)  plus/minus the use of additional supportive material (mesh or dermis) AKA an internal bra will likely be indicated.  These types of  revisionary breast operations tend to be more involved and do require some experience when it comes to successful outcomes.
If, in any doubt, it certainly won't hurt to seek in person second opinion consultations with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.