Looking for a doctor in my area that specializes in vaginoplasty. How much would it cost?

They must have years of experiences and photos. Also, I would like to have a brazilian butt augmentation during the same procedure, if possible. Wondering how much time for recovery and cost for both procedures. My area is Pittsburgh, PA

Both procedures could certainly be done at the same time. You are absolutely right that you will want to have someone who has years of experience in doing each procedure. We have patients who fly in from all over to have the vaginoplasty done with me and then have the BBL done with Dr Najera at the same time. I have attached a link regarding both procedures down below. Best wishes.

Cost of vaginoplasty, BBL, and travel/lodging to NY area

Many of my patients travel into town for surgery, stay for a couple of days in the area, then travel home. On the front end they can enjoy NYC. BBL and vaginoplasty patients have no issues with traveling 1-2 days after surgery. Prices for BBL vary with the amount of liposuction required. Vaginoplasty prices depend on the type of anesthesia you request. Photos via email are a great way to start the conversation.

Labiaplasty and Brazilian butt lift

Ms Rolling Rock

I grew up in Pittsburgh so I thought I would joke about Latrobe PA , the home of Arnold Palmer and Champion Lakes as well as one of the finest beers on the east coast.  Now for the more serious response. 

I caution you to find the right doctor who has experience doing both, there are not many people in the world who do both and do them well.  Just make sure you choose a doctors who is experienced doing both.  

John R Miklos MD

Atlanta - Beverly Hills  - Dubai

Seeking the Costs & a Surgeon Who Specializes in Vaginoplasty

Costs for #CosmeticLabIaplasty and #CosmeticFemaleSurgery depend upon the specific surgery that is requested, type of anaesthesia, experience of the surgery, and geographic location.
Estimated fees can be found here on Real Self, and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery website.

Board #Certified Plastic Surgeons may have experience and training in performing these surgeries.Training in reconstructive genital surgery and transgender surgery along with experience in aesthetic procedures, provide Plastic Surgeons with special skills to perform these operations.Some gynecologists and uro-gynecologists have special interest and training in this aspect of women’s care.