What Laser Would Work on These Areas? (photo)

On my face, neck, lower arms, and lower legs. i want to get a laser treatment for those following areas, but dont know which would laser would work best in getting my results. i need something effective. i dont know if my pics attached show typical signs of sun damage or excessive amount of a dark sun tan. if you cant please differentiate of these two and let me know what it looks like i would gladly appreciate i would also like to know what would be the price range for these areas of treatment.

Doctor Answers 1

Laser for dark tan skin and redness

I see a lot of redness. do you have any allergic condition. It looks like you might. I would first see a dermatologist to try to work that up and find out what it is. You may need co2 laser resurfacing or Intense pulse light for the redness.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.2 out of 5 stars 86 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.