Clitoral Orgasms After Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation

I Just Had Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery a Week Ago. Is It Okay to Have Orgasms? I am not referring to intercourse. Just having clitoral orgasms. All of the surgical work was done on the inside of the vagina.

Are orgasms harmful while healing from Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation

So long as nothing is inserted into the vagina, orgasms are harmless to the healing process. Just be careful not to put pressure on the skin between the vagina and the anus where the stitching begins.

#OrgasmAfterVaginoplasty

I  would be safe and not sorry and wait until their is complete healing even though it is not exactly the are of surgery. For my patients I recommend they  return to most normal activities immediately after surgery with the exception of activities that will create direct pressure on the area, such as certain exercise equipment and sexual activity. It will be necessary to refrain from these forms of physical activity for approximately 4-6 weeks. The sutures will dissolve over the course of several weeks.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Orgasms One Week After Vaginal Rejuvenation

LuLuLuLu,

I am sorry to rain on your parade, but my advice is a bit more conservative than that of my colleagues. Keep in mind that your body has been through major surgery and it requires ample time to recover.  It would be pointless to do anything now that would erode your final surgical results. As women know, it can be difficult not to get carried away in the heat of the moment when enjoying manual masturbation or masturbation with a vibrator when our fantasies take over (especially when it's been an entire week since your last climax!). Clitoral orgasms via oral sex or penile clitoral caressing are out of the question.

Be safe and wait at least three weeks after your surgery before you enjoy manual stimulation to the clitoris ONLY without vaginal or G-spot stimulation. Always wait a full six weeks before any genital penetration, and follow your surgeon's recommendations.
Cheers my friend!

It is okay if you do not strain the area too much. For example, touching it excessively may compromise your recovery.

Clitoral orgasm after laser vaginal rejuvenation

I'm answering an old post about this, and I hope all is well with you. Clitoral stimulation and orgasm is fine, since you state that all the work was done intravaginally.