Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation for Young Childless Woman?

I'm 23 and I don't have kids but I'm worried my vagina is loose. My boyfriend says he thinks I'm tight, but he's clearly just being nice, because i can stick 2 fingers there comfortably when I'm not turned on (3 is a stretch though, I need to rearrange the fingers or be turned on to fit them). I'm mostly upset that I'm loose for no reason! I want to get LVR but I'm worried it will be for naught if we have kids someday. A.) how can I tell if I'm loose and b.) is this a bad idea if I want kids?

Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation before Kids

A two-finger vaginal width is normal, typical, average for a woman who has never had kids. Your fingers are probably smaller than mine, so two of your fingers would probably be well within the normal range without question. You shouldn't worry about your vagina being loose if the dimensions you describe are accurate and if you have no other reason for concern.

Restoring and Rejuvenating with Female Genital Enhancement

I perform a variety of treatments and surgeries to enhance, restore and rejuvenate the female genital region. This includes procedures to improve moisture, sensitivity and tighten the vaginal canal; which can enhance orgasm and restore or improve the appearance of the vulva. This includes the labia minora, labia majora, the clitoral region and the vestibule of the vagina.
A vaginoplasty (commonly referred ton as vaginal rejuvenation) is when a diamond shaped section of tissue is excised from the inside of the vagina and brought down to the outside of the vagina.
Often times a small triangular area is also excised from the perineum (the area right below the vaginal opening). This is called a perineoplasty or perineorrhaphy. The size of the tissues removed rarely are larger than a domino block. If needed, sutures that bundle loose muscles together are used to narrow the vaginal opening.
If necessary, this may be combined with a #Labiaplasty which is a surgical procedure that will reduce and/or reshape the #labia. Labia minora are the inner lips of the vagina that cover the female clitoris and vaginal opening. Women with excessively large labia may experience pain during sexual relations, feel discomfort during normal activities or while wearing tight clothing. Or, the labia may be asymmetric or may #hang below the labia majora (the outer lips of the vagina) which some women find this unattractive. At times the outer labia or labia majora may also be excessively large, uneven, or may be too small. The size may be increased with fat injections.
Candidates for treatment include women concerned about the appearance of their genitals, those who experience discomfort, pain or difficulty with sexual relations.The specific problems are noted below in each section. These problems may exist at birth or with growth and development. They can occur with childbirth or other trauma to the region. All of these issues can cause a woman great emotional distress that is often difficult to talk about with their partner, friends and even their doctor.

Need for Vaginal Rejuvination?

Well from your story it sounds as though you are pretty normal.  I would recommend scheduling an actual consult with board certified plastic surgeon or gynecologist that is also a labiaplasty/vaginoplasty specialist.  A physical exam can then be done to better determine if you truly are "loose" or not... 

Ryan Stanton, MD

Thank you for your question.  From your description, it sounds normal.  If you are concerned, the best thing is to schedule an appointment with someone that preforms vaginoplasties.  To answer your second question, having kids after a vaginoplasty will stretch you out, so yu may want to consider waiting if you are planning on having kids in the near future.

Rigo Mendoza, MD