Is Laser Treatment Not Harmful in Removing the Mole?

Lasers are not the best way to remove moles

I feel that it is never appropriate to use a laser as your primary treatment for removing a mole. Regardless of how "benign" a mole may appear, a biopsy may still reveal it to be atypical. There are many ways to surgically remove a mole with a minimal scar and have tissue to send for microscopic examination which is the only way to ensure that it was benign. Also, using a laser to improve the appearance of a mole will alter its look and make it more difficult to observe for precancerous changes in the future.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}