Laser for Fatty Lump Between Lower Lip and Chin?

I have a fatty lump between my lower lip and chin that is bothering me aesthetically. How do I get rid of it? Can laser treatment remove this lump? Which one should I consult about this, dermatologist, general surgeon, or plastic surgeon?

Doctor Answers 1

Direct excision may work better

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

 You have a unusual fat pocket(looks like a lipoma). This can be excised directly without too scaring and excellent result. please check with your local plastic surgeon. I do laser lipo but would not recommend for this.  

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 148 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.