Best Laser Treatment for Brown Facial Spots?

My concern is my brown spots on my cheeks. They are disturbing me. The result I am looking for is clearer, brighter-looking skin without these sun damage/brown spots. I’ve been told to use either Lime Light Laser or Q Laser 1064. Which laser treatment do you think would be more efficient in my case? Also, my dermatologist said that my skin won't darken, nor crust, is that true? I read so much about it lately and it does say that my skin will darken, then crust and that the dark spots will fall off within 10 days or so.

Permea: A Perfect Option for Treating Facial Brown Spots

Perméa is the latest technology utilizing a low-power1927nm non-invasive fractional laser for rejuvenation and pigmentation. The Clear + Brilliant Perméa is designed to address early signs of aging and help to prevent them.The results of the treatment are both immediate and progressive. A few days after the treatment, your skin will start to feel softer, look brighter and show more even tone and reduction of brown spots

#Permealasertreatments   #ClearandBrilliantlaser    #brownspottreatments