I'm Having Lasek Enhancement Surgery Tomorrow and I Am Slightly Concerned About the Use of Mitomycin C During the Procedure?

I'm having Lasek enhancement surgery tomorrow and I am concerned about the use of Mitomycin C. I had Lasek on both eyes 3 years ago and after only 12 months I had prescription creeping back into both eyes. They have now steadied out and I am only being treated for my right eye (dominant) which is -0.75 (sometimes -1.00). I'm having lasek again (thin cornea). I've read some worrying things about MMC especially during lasek surgery. Does anyone have any thoughts or advice on this?

MMC for LASEK

I've performed about 10,000 LASEK and epiLASEK procedures. Your surgeon is smart to use MMC to prevent scarring. I use it for high Rxs and enhancements. I'm doing a study now to see if I should use it always because it's so safe. Don't believe the stuff you read on the internet. That's misuse of MMC where they mix it wrong and use a too high concentration

New York Ophthalmologist