It's been 8 years since I did my chin implant. My smile never came. Is there anything I can do about it?

Loss of Smile

I will admit that after 8 years, time is unlikely to change anything.  If this is a nerve injury that occurred at the time of the placement of the implant, then you are kind of stuck and there isn't much you could do.  However, if the bulk of the implant has pressed on or changed the arrangement of the muscle, then going smaller or removing the implant all together may be the route to choose.  I'm sorry that I don't have better news.  

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon