I'm just wondering how much it would cost me to get 1 Serenge for my lips? (photos)

My lips are very thin and I'm not happy with them at all..

Lip Augmentation

A syringe of filler can vary based on the skill and expertise and type of product being injected.  You should consult a board certified cosmetic dermatologist who specializes in cosmetic injections for the best results.  Best, Dr. Green

Cost of Fillers To Face/Lips

Filler cost is dependent on who is doing it, their expertise, skill, customer service. Id suggest going to an expert and not compromising your care for cost or distance.

How much does it cost to fill lips?

In our office, we charge $550 for one syringe of Juvederm Ultra,  and $650 for Restylane Silk. I hope this helps with your search.

#fillers    #lipaugmentation