What surgeries would I benefit the most from at 20? (photos)

I've decided to get surgery to improve my face, I realize what I need most is rhinoplasty. But I'm curious, I am only 20 but have intense facial chubbyness and some sagging, like deep lines next to my nose and mouth. My face, including my right eyebrow tend to droop. What surgeries would I benefit the most from?

Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant

I agree with some of the other evaluations.  I think you would be very happy with a rhinoplasty and chin implant.  I don't think a buccal fat pad removal would be the best as you already seem to have some sculpting in this area.  I would not recommend addressing the "chubbiness" or the eyebrow asymmetry as there are not good procedures that I think would leave you happy with the result.  I hope this helps.

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, Chin augmentation and Buccal Fat Pad Removal

Dear pokok121, A rhinoplasty with chin augmentation would help balance your profile and possible buccal fat pad extraction to reduce the fullness in the lower cheek area to further enhance your overall facial aesthetics. Seek some consultations with experts in the field, have imaging performed to show you the proposed changes and review the surgeons before and after photographs to ensure natural looking rhinoplasty results. An example of a patient seven days post op from buccal fat removal and rhinoplasty is shown in the video above as well many examples of rhinoplasty in the link below. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

What surgeries would I benefit the most from at 20

If you are dead set on something I think the rhinoplasty, a chin implant, a Fat pad of Bichat reduction and. For the brows i suggest just using Botox for now.

Julio Garcia, MD

Rhinoplasty and chin implant combination #plasticsurgery

Based on your photos, I believe a rhinoplasty in combination with a chin implant to improve your chin projection would be a rational combination of procedures. You have beautiful skin and youthful facial volume, so nothing to be done there.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant candidate

The photographs demonstrate an overly projecting nose with dorsal hump, and a weak recessive chin profile.  Consider a rhinoplasty and chin implant to help with facial balance and proportions.  A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish shaving down the dorsal hump, decreasing the projection of the nose, and refining the bulbous tip.  Placement of a chin implant  will bringing the mandible forward,  so that the nose will not look as prominent. The chin implant will help with facial balance and proportions.  Chin implants are composed of Silastic, are manufactured in a large variety of sizes and shapes.  Chin implants can be placed under general anesthesia with  the rhinoplasty, or under local anesthesia as a stand alone procedure.  For more information and many examples,  please see the link and the video below

Improving Facial Proportions at Age 20

A rhinoplasty and chin implant will make the most significant changes in your facial appearance. I will also offer 2 other procedures that would improve facial balance. Cheek augmentation with implants or long acting fillers will improve projection and cheek contour. Consider a forehead reduction with the Irregular Trichophytic Hairline Incision technique that we described many years ago. I know this is a lot of work but I have made all these changes on other similar patients and waned to give you alternatives so you can establish your own priorities.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant for a more attractive feminine face.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant for a more attractive feminine face.  these two procedures will give you a better facial balance and you should not have any fat removal from your cheeks. As you age you will be glad that you left this fat in place. The risk of asymmetry etc it's not worth the gain. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural looking noses  for the best results. 

What surgeries would I benefit the most from at 20?

pokok121,Thank you for your question and photographs. I understand your desire to improve your appearance, but I would caution you to be conservative before moving forward with multiple surgeries. At 20 years old, you are very young and the shape of your face is still evolving. Rhinoplasty is commonly performed in your age group; however, I would recommend you wait to address your facial contours. I see natural facial folds, but no skin sagging. Surgery is invasive and permanent. There are injectable procedures that are temporary and safe. Waiting is also a great option. I would recommend you talk to more than one doctor before making any decisions. Safety comes first. 

Victor Chung, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial balance and aesthetic proportions

Thank you for your question, and although you've submitted photos, I believe your best course of action is to have an in-office consultation with a Board-Certified plastic surgeon.  Many times facial balance can be achieved with a combination of surgical and nonsurgical modalities; for instance, a rhinoplasty combined with a chin augmentation, buccal fat pad removal, botox and facial fillers can address many of the concerns you have listed.