How much would it cost for stabilizing implants?

I have upper and lower dentures and have been reading about stabilizing implants and I was curious of how much they cost I can't find any info on that anywhere. I see that possibly I could put two on the bottom and 2 on the top and then snap my dentures into place? Can you give me a ballpark figure Maybe, thank you

Implants to Stabilize Dentures

There are many surgical techniques where you can have implants placed in strategic positions that could hold a denture in a more permanent solution like the All-on-4 or All-on-6. There are situations where you can place from 2 to 4 implants in given areas where you can have a denture supported by those implants where this denture could be removed every day. Costs will depend on which treatment modality you decide to do. I encourage you to seek an oral surgeon for an evaluation to determine what is best for you. Good luck!