Do I need a small Tummy tuck to go with a lot of lipo on my back and stomach area to help give me better results? (photos)

I want to be able to see my belly button to how it was before having my 2 kids. I would like to have curves/hips What procedures would you recommend i get to have a slim yet tight curvy figure.? I want a bbl and gel breast implants done as well to help achieve a curvy figure. Can i do them all at once? What would the price be to get it all done? Dominican republic is a place im willing to travel to get my dream figure.

Dr Derby

Thank you for your question and the photo. You are a great candidate for a full Tummy Tuck with a lipo in all area needed. This will give you wonderful results and her in DR you will b able to find a great surgeon for sure . Best of luck 

Tummy tuck/liposuction

Looks like you can be a good candidate for a full tummy tuck with muscle tightening for a flatter abdomen,also some liposuction of sides and back and fat transfer to your buttocks for a great result, please consult with a board certified PS,best of luck!

Know your tummy tuck options

There are several variations of tummy tucks, depending on the amount of skin laxity, whether or not it is limited to the lower abdomen, and muscle separation. Because the position of your belly button is high, you might be a candidate for a mini with an umbilical float, or need a small T-closure with a full.

Richard Baxter, MD

Full tummy tuck

From these pictures it seems like you have enough skin laxity for a full tummy tuck. See a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in body contouring and tummy tucks for more individualized information. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them.  Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area #realself #drdeanvistnes #tummytuck

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck with Lipo

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction. You have some loose skin that can only be addressed with a tummy tuck. Liposuction will help you get a contoured waistline. You will need to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Liposuction of stomach or lipo plus tummy tuck.

The best answer for you will come after a face to face consultation and exam.  Reviewing your photos suggests to me that you may benefit from lipo combined with a mini tummy tuck to tighten your muscles and remove some of your lower abdominal skin.  In person, I would determine whether your high belly button position would allow for a full tummy tuck or a mini with possible umbilical float.Please remember that the risk of DVT and PE is higher when tummy tucks are performed in addition to other longer surgical procedures.  Positioning yourself after breast stomach and buttock surgery will be  a challenge.  I'd recommend that for safety you separate the procedures into two anesthetics.  Good luck and best wishes for a safe recovery.
Jon A Perlman MD FACS 
Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery  Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016  Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD