Shooting pain in my left nipple

I had my breast down three months ago an I keep having shooting schlock pains to my left nipple is this normal an that implant hangs lower then the other side what can I do

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Shooting pains in nipples

are common after breast surgery and they should show some improvement as time goes on.  As for a breast hanging lower than the other, you should discuss that with your surgeon to see what your options are.

Curtis Wong, MD

Shooting pains normal.

Shooting pains are signs the breast tissue is continuing to stretch due to the fact you have breast implants. Speak with the original surgeon about one implant being lower than the other. You may also post your before photos here and then we can see if you were naturally lower on one side before surgery. Asymmetry is perfectly normal, but it is still worth bring it up with your surgeon. Best wishes always,

Aldo Guerra, MD