Searching for Mommy makeover surgeon suggestions (Photo)

I'm looking for a surgeon that specializes in mommy makeovers. I'm willing to travel for the right price and the right person! I would like to have Lipo on my arms and upper/mid back. Lipo/tummy tuck, along with possible fat transfer/bbl. I had 2 kids a year and a half apart. I'm 5'9" around 210lbs. I'm hoping to finance this surgery through with a loan. I have never been a small girl, but this is definitely the heaviest I've ever been.

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Searching for Mommy makeover surgeon suggestions

Thank you for your question and photos. Based on your height and weight your BMI is 31. Most of the areas that you are thinking of improving are covered by clothing. You would get a great shape improvement and an hourglass figure with VASER liposuction of your back, waist, hips, abdomen, arms, fat grafts to buttocks (BBL) and an abdominoplasty. This is a lot of surgery, which can transform your body if done by the right surgeon. Although price is a concern, I would be more focused in choosing the right surgeon who can deliver those results. Secondary or revisional surgery is always more expensive with less optimal outcome. This combinations of procedures I do often in my practice. See a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in advanced body sculpting techniques for an in person consultation/evaluation.

Thanks for the question and photos. At your height and weight your BMI is just over 30. Surgery is OK, but you are going to spend a great deal of money to get all that done. Your results will be far better if you get a little weight off first.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck or a mommy makeover is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!
  •  Tweet

Mommy makeover

First it is always best to be at your goal weight before considering cosmetic surgery as it is not a long term fix that will overcome bad eating habits.  Secondly when you are at your goal weight the results from surgery will be much better and with proper diet and exercise you will be able to maintain you results.  Seek consultations with several board certified PS and look at before and after pics.

Anh Lee, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

In an ideal world it would be better if you lost additional weight. The more weight loss the better the tummy tuck. Fat removal from the back and sides can be grafted to the buttock. Remember this is major surgery and you need to not look to cut costs but rather find a local surgeon with excellent credential and reputation. If all goes well you will be thankful but if you have issues with healing you need to be close to your doctor to get the care you need. Be very wary of international travel there have been far to many disasters with people looking for low cost surgery. You usually get what you pay for.

Ralph M. Rosato, MD
Vero Beach Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover suggestions

Mommy makeover suggestionsAll of these  procedures are possibleIts always a good idea to be at your ideal weight. Its good to make sure that you are done having children as well.  Other considerations include breast surgery.  Liposuction will contour your waist but will not tighten loose abdominal muscles after two children

Those procedures can be performed together. You'll get your best results if you reach your goal weight prior to having surgery.Make sure to see only board-certified plastic surgeons. Read the reviews and find photos that you like on their website. This will give you the best sense of which surgeons to see for consultation.