This is a scar from when I was a newborn. Can it be fixed? (Photo)

This is a scar from when I was a newborn. Preemie to be exact. I was 2 pounds 10 ounces at birth and they removed 2 feet of my intestines. And this is the scar I was left with. I've never in my 39 years seen my stomach look normal. It's painful and gets infections. Is there any possible way it can be fixed. ? It's embaressing and has kept me from doing a lot of things in my lifetime. It makes me cry.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting and Tummy Tuck / SCAR REVISON

This type of scar requires skin removal, liposuction and scar revision to get the ultimate outcome.  If you do not care about the body shape, then scar revision can be performed.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Tummy tuck vs scar revision

Thank you for your photo. I am sorry this has affected your life so severely but it is likely that your scar can be improved with revisional surgery. The current scar can be excised or cut out, and a thinner more flat scar can be created. You should get a thorough examination by a plastic surgeon to make sure that you do not have any hernias, implants, or other issues that can cause complications if not anticipated prior to surgery. A tummy tuck would be an ideal situation if you are candidate after your examination. Hope this helps!
Johnson C. Lee MDPlastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

A tummy tuck

You are a great candidate and your deformity will be completely corrected. Go and make an appointment with one of the many great PSs in Vegas

Max Gouverne, MD
Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon