Where are the reviews for the Femma-S Breast Lift method?

I have been searching for "starless" breast lift methods for a while now but have only really come across the Ultimate Breast Lift aka The Horndeski Method. Unfortunately due to the mixed reviews I don't think it is the right choice for me. I've just recently came across the Femma-s method but haven't seen any reviews. Where are they? Also what other "scarless" methods for moderately sagging breasts should I know about? I am looking to avoid a vertical scar at all costs. Thank you

Scarless breast lift?

Unfortunately a useful scarless breast lifting procedure doesn't exist outside of the deflated patient who appears lifted after placement of breast implants to resotre fullness.  I find some of my patients candidates for augmentation (to restore fullness) and a circular incision around the areolar (a Benelli or periareolar lift) but there is a limit to how much droopiness it can correct.Take some solace in the fact that Embrace Scar Tx (tape applications to remove tension) does work to reduce scar prominence and may be of some help to you (but will not make scars invisible).Meet with and get opinions from a couple of ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeons to get evaluated and their best advice.  Best wishes and you might enjoy the video above for some additional info re breast uplift procedures.
Jon A.. Perlman, M.D. FACS Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery ABC TV  Extreme Makeover Surgeon  Best of Los Angeles Award  2015, 2016 Beverly Hills, Ca.

Fantasy Breast Lift

Hello,I can assure you that any procedure with a surgeon's name attached to it is marketing and not miracle. If you need a breast lift, then you need skin removed, leaving scars.  This is really just a matter of obeying the laws of the physical Universe, and believing there is some other way is believing in fantasy.  Done by ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that specialize in cosmetic breast surgery will likely leave you with inconspicuous scaring. Keep in mind that women who are not entirely happy with their breast lift, 95% of the time it's about shape, not scaring. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Mastopexy techniques

There has been a perpetual quest to develop a breast lift/reduction technique that minimizes scarring. The fact of the matter is that there is no one best technique for every patient. Plastic surgeons utilize the procedure that they feel provides them and their patients the best results. The addition of a properly chosen implant may minimize the length and position of scars but your best option is to schedule appointments with board-certified plastic surgeons to allow them to examine you and review their recommended technique to you. It may be that the presence of a vertical scar might be a reason you choose not to have the procedure.
I wish you well
Dr Edwards

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD