Do I qualify for a tummy tuck? Would it be wise to go through with a BBL all at once? (Photo)

I've had one child , I do not plan on having more , before I had my child I was a bit more slender , my skin itself has always been a bit thicker than the average woman , that did not save me from getting stretch marks even above my belly button ,my skin isn't horribly loose , but it bothers me along with the stretch marks , would a tummy tuck benifit me? I also seem to have lost volume in my buttocks , would it be wise to do a fat transfer all at once , would lipo be necessary , or benificial ?

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

After having analyzed your information and photos, i realize that you have a very beautiful body, with some sagging skin, fat tissue and several stretch marks...So, we need to rescue that figure!
In this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you a Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

I suggest to take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL). You only can perform multiple procedures at the same time if the blood work and pre-op cardiovascular evaluation are in optimal range that allows us to make a safe procedure.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

TT with BBL

Hi Lenajazmine and thanks for your question. You are a very good candidate for TT, lipo on back and flanks and fat transfer to your buttocks. They can be done in the same time, be sure to go to a board certified plastic surgeon, ask for before and after photos to see the result you could have.

Dr. Milla

Hector Milla, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Yes and Yes

I frequently combine these procedures and you appear to be a great candidate for both.  For best results you will need lipo, tummy tuck, as well as fat to the hips and buttocks.

Jules Walters, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck candidate

This opinion should not be considered as a consultation, because I will need to see you in person. By looking at your photos, it seems that you may be a good candidate for a tummy tuck, liposuction on your waist and lower back area and the fat from those areas transferred to the buttocks. These procedures can be done in the same day in a healthy patient, and it is a common procedure for patients who have decide not to have more pregnancies. You need to have a consultation in person, to check your health, the condition of the skin and abdominal muscles, how much lose skin you have and what type of tummy tuck will be the best for you, discuss your goals and expectations and know about the limitations of the procedures.

BBL and TT at once

Thank you for your question.  Multiple procedures can be done at once depending on their health status. After BBL we recommend to sleep on stomach for some time and if you have TT it will be difficult.

Multiple procedures

Thank you for your question.  If you are in good health, are able to adhere to the recovery post operative instructions and cost is not a factor, in our practice we often combine these procedures to produce beautiful results in our patients.  To achieve the best results, it is extremely important to follow your post operative care instructions.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options, address any concerns you may have and work together to create a surgical plan that you are comfortable with and best helps you achieve your overall desired goals.

Best regards,
Dr. Lane F. Smith, MD
Plastic Surgeon
Las Vegas, NV

Lane Smith, MD

BBL then Mini Tummy Tuck

I agree with the other experts that the procedures need to be separated.  Depending on how much volume you would like you may need an implant plus fat grafting.  Please consult with several board certified plastic surgeons.  

Brazilian butt lift and tummy tuck

May be more surgery than you want to do at one time.  Patients usually sleep on stomach after BBL.  Probably would stage and use fat from tummy and hips/flanks for BBL and do secondary tummy tuck if needed.  Good luck.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon 

Donald Nunn, MD

Tummy tuck and BBL

Hi, lenazamine.  Thanks for your question and photos.  If you have bulging and excess skin, you would be great candidate for tummy tuck.  Based on your photos, you would benefit from  TT and liposuction of waists.  Although some surgeons may perform BBL and TT at the same time, I usually like to stage them.  Recovery for BBL and TT combination would be difficult.  Please consul a board-certified plastic surgeon to be evaluated in-person.  Best regards.

Qualify for TT?

Hello, if you only have slight skin laxity and a small deposit of excess fat, perhaps liposuction or mini tummy tuck would be an alternative to a full tummy tuck.  You would require an in-person assessment to determine your muscle tone, skin elasticity and other factors to provide definite recommendations.