My original face is on the left most image, I was thinking a rhinoplasty (2nd), and a lip lift (3rd)? (Photos)

Are the results I want reasonable? Can they perform both at the same time, or even offer a discount for having two procedures? Also, can't see it from the side but I have a small and deep scar on my nose between my eyes, could anything be done about this when I get a rhinoplasty or would this be a separate issue? Any estimates on what this would cost to get done together? These were done in paint, I don't have photoshop right now, so apologies! Willing to travel for good results and prices.

Rhinoplasty and Lip Lift Consultation

Thank you for sharing your question. It is difficult to evaluate without seeing different angles of your face, however you may be a good candidate for a rhinoplasty. Based on the changes you made in the simulation photo, it looks like you want to refine the tip and reduce the level of protrusion. An in-person consultation is necessary in order to determine how realistic these expectations are. In my practice, I like to use 3-D volumetric photos to simulate realistic surgical outcomes for my patients. 

With regards to a lip lift, an in person evaluation is necessary to decide if you are a good candidate. Based on your simulation, it looks like you have enhanced the volume of your lips, which can be done non-surgically with a dermal filler such as Restylane or Juvederm. Since you already have a specific aesthetic in mind, I recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to discuss your nose and lips. He/she will be able to evaluate you in person and offer customized suggestions for your facial features. 

I'd like to take a better try at a morph.

See the "Web reference" link, just below my response. I used your posted photo to show why I'm a little uncomfortable with your morph. While it would be good to make your nose smaller, I think the angle of the tip is a little extreme, even though I personally like short noses myself. The link explains what's going on, and how you can re-take the photo to allow a better pre-op evaluation.

The profile view also doesn't demonstrate the width of the tip, which might be a factor in a rhinoplasty on you.

Your nose is also a good example of why computer imaging is mandatory in rhinoplasty. You need to know exactly what the surgeon is planning to accomplish -- what features he thinks he can change, and by how much he thinks he can change them. When you see his goals, you'll know whether he has an eye for a beautiful nose, and whether he shares your opinion of what constitutes a beautiful nose. You'll also know whether the changes he proposes are enough to be meaningful to you, and whether he understands your wishes enough to address all of your priorities. Then, he must show you before and after photos to prove that he can actually accomplish what he draws on the computer.

In my hands, a lip lift should not be performed at the same time. Fractions of a millimeter are important in a rhinoplasty, and we don't want any surgery adjacent to the nose to complicate the results of the nose surgery.

Cute RealSelf handle, by the way!

Steven M. Denenberg, MD
Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and Lip Lift

Both procedures can be done simultaneously.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seek.  3-dimensional computer imaging can help you visualize what you may look like afterwards and serve as an important communication tool with your surgeon.

Kimberly Lee, MD

RHINOPLASTY CANDIDATE

DEAR ALLOTHERNAMESTAKEN, BOTH PROCEDURES CAN BE PERFORMED AT THE SAME TIME HOWEVER I WOULD SUGGEST YOU CONSIDER FILLER IN YOUR LIPS TO GET THE ADDED FULLNESS IN BOTH YOUR UPPER AND LOWER LIP. YOUR RHINOPLASTY MORPHING SEEMS VERY REASONABLE AND YOU SHOULD HAVE AN EXCELLENT RESULT IN THE HANDS OF A SKILLED SURGEON. PRICES WILL VARY FROM AREA TO AREA AND SURGEON TO SURGEON. I WOULD SUGGEST SEEKING CONSULTATIONS WITH SOME EXPERTS IN THE FIELD, HAVE IMAGING PERFORMED TO SEE THE PROPOSED RESULTS AND THEN REVIEW THE SURGEONS BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS TO ENSURE NATURAL LOOKING RHINOPLASTY RESULTS. IF YOIU DECIDE TO TRAVEL MANY SURGEONS LIKE MYSELF WILL OFFER SKYPE OR FACETIME CONSULTATIONS. IT WAS DIFFICULT TO SEE THE SCAR ON YOUR NOSE IN THE PHOTOGRAPHS THIS WOULD BE EVALUATED DURING CONSULTATION. SEE EXAMPLES IN THE LINK BELOW AND ANOTHER PATIENT FROM LAS VEGAS IN THE REVEAL VIDEO ABOVE. BEST REGARDS, MICHAEL V. ELAM, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

I am thinking of having a rhinoplasty and lip lift ?

You should be able to get close to the imaged result. Your lips are imaged to show fuller upper and lower lip. A lip lift procedure will not produce the fullness in the upper and definitely in the lower lip. You should consider a fat transfer to the lip in addition to your rhinoplasty. Properly done fat transfer is permanent and will give the volume, the shape and the modest lip lift you desire. I have over 25 years of fat transfer experience the complete fee for both procedures at my office is $8700. Please see examples in the link provided.

Curtis Perry, MD
Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and Lip Augmentation

The rhinoplasty results you are showing can likely be achieved. But the lip lift results you are demonstrating will not occur from a lip lift. That will require a lip advancement procedure because the entire vermilion of the upper lift is over upward  to just the central part. S rhinoplasty and a vermilion advancement can be done at the same time.

Rhinoplasty

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us. In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features. Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty and lip lift done at the same time?

Yes! They can both be done simultaneously. I don't think your expectations are out of line. However, please know that no one can guarantee EXACT outcomes. The average cost for these procedures in combination can be more or less in the $10K range under anesthesia in a fully accredited hospital. I hope this helps. Best wishes,

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and Lip Lift

Hello,Your results are reasonable. An internal V-Y mucosal advancement flap on the inner surface of your upper lip would also help to give you that result. Go visit a few rhinoplasty specialists.Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Reasonable Rhinoplasty Goals

Your rhinoplasty goals seem very realistic. A lip lift done simultaneously will be more efficient and cot less than having it done as a separate procedure. While cost is always a consideration don't just shop price which will be determined after an examination, but will be in the range of $9,000-11,000.