The new natrelle inspira implants sizing is different?

Is the sizing for the inspira implants different? I went to a consultaton today and the recommendations where much more modest like 330cc range vs another consult i had that said i could go 400cc. Both Hp . I think this would berely take me to a ful B mabe small C. I measured at 11.5 im like a 34aa . Was really hoping for a full c small d . :(

Dimensional planing a MUST!

Focus on the look not the cc or cup size. Patient's often regret decisions based on extraneous factors as you may end up with suboptimal result. Bra's vary from store to store, and cc's mean nothing in isolation. You should be measured during your consult and offered implants within a 5mm window of those measurements in multiple styles. Every surgeon has there own approach to sizing and you mention different CCs from two consults and state they're HP but Inspira is not called HP but rather moderate, full and extra full. They could be similar dimensions if different profiles or brands, or are different dimensions if the same profile. If they're truly a classic natrelle high profile (330 is not a US Allergan size in any profile however) 339cc is a Mod plus, 325 or 350HP, 335,345 are Inspiria SRF sizes etc. they are quite narrow. I focus on dimensions not CCs. Inplants that are too narrow particularly ones with a good amount of projection like a high profile can look more fake than a fuller wider device. 

For what's its worth, in my experience a dimensionally sound mod+ profile tends to go from an A+/B- to the magical full C or small D. A high profile (or SRF) would be about 100ccs larger to maintain the same base width and more like a Full D but VS will call it a DD or DDD, particularly in a 32-34. Ultimately, try on the different styles and look in the mirror. When you see the look you like, pick that style! This requires a consult, exam, measurements and sizing with a board certified plastic surgeon. My patients select the implant style and their chest dimensions dictate the number of cc's. I make specific recommendations to each and every of the augmentation patients I see annually based on: 1) dimensional planning 2) expressed goals 3) amount and quality of tissue to hide the implant. I have included a link with my explanation of the different implants and what to expect from your consult as well as hundreds of before and after photos to see what change implants of a particular size deliver. Best of luck. #drfeldman #BancroftFeldman #breastaugmentation #sugarland #HoustonTX