Lumps on stomach after lipo/BBL. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had a BBL in Sept 2015. I had lipo to stomach, back & inner thighs 900cc trans each. I originally wanted a TT, BBL& Breast Lift. I was told to do the BBL 1st then the TT/lift. I went back 2 my dr who performed the BBL & he said after the lipo I do not have enough skin to tuck that my old navel opening will end up wear my c section scar is creating a T scar. In addition I feel like I had botched lipo with lumps and bumps all over my stomach. I feel worse than how I began. Any way to fix me?

How to fix Lumps & Bumps after Liposuction

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. Based on your photos, I do not think there is enough skin to perform a TT. The way to improve lumpy liposuction is with a special technique of cannulas.  I use the word improve because it can be improve; but it won't completely go away.  Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

Lumps or skin after Liposuction and BBL

Hi MyChangeIsComing,Thanks for your question and photos. It is difficult to say what was or was not done without before and after photos. It seems that you had fat removed in places that you need and more removed in places that were not necessary. It can be correct but by someone with extensive experience in SAFE lipo or Hi-Def Liposuction. Sometimes the lumps are nothing more than sagging skin which can happen after liposuction. Not sure why you were told you could not do your BBL and TT and Breast lift together. I routinely do this if patients are interested. I think the results are better and cost less and only require one recovery time. Get several opinions from board certified plastic surgeons. Good Luck!

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS

#liposculpting #MommyMakeover

Lumps on stomach after lipo/BBL. Any suggestions?

Thank you for your question and photos. Preop photos would've been helpful. Based on the posted photos, you have poorly sculpted midsection, with unnatural grooves on the abdomen, residual fat on the rib cage under the breasts, lateral chest wall, back and waist. These are difficult to fix. I use the VASER in conjunction with the Power X to correct the liposuction irregularities. The collected fat can be used to further enhance your buttock. Natural grooves or depressions should be created at the semilunar lines (the lateral edge of the rectus muscle as it meets the obliques), upper abdominal midline and lower rib cage. In my practice, 10-15% of my body contouring cases are corrective cases from other surgeons' less than optimal outcomes. See a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in advanced body sculpting techniques for an in person consultation/evaluation.