How long will it take to fix my teeth and what is best invisalign or braces? (photo)

I have a medium gap and an over bite treatment time?

Orthodontics will make a big difference for you!

Hello and thanks for sending your question. Based on the picture you send it would take a very short amount of time to close the gaps between your front teeth. However based on the other pictures it shows that you may have a bite problem, overbite/overjet which will take a little longer to correct.
Typically with clear aligners it can take about 11-13 months to treat.

We use an Orthodontic Accelerator which can reduce treatment times by about 50%. I highly recommend that you visit with a provider in your area for a more detailed evaluation.
All the best!

Los Angeles Dentist