Can a lip lift procedure be done the same time as a full face CO 2 ablative laser?
Las Vegas, NV
11 months ago
Doctor Answers 1
Thank you for asking about your lip lift.
- Yes but it is better to do them separately.
- The upper lip is usually treated during a full face CO2 laser -
- And it cannot be treated if you are going to have the lip lift.
- This means that the upper lip will not look the same as the rest of the face when you heal.
- So have the lip lift six weeks before the laser or 3 months after.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as
a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you
have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute
or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.