Will Laser Removal get rid of my tattooed eyebrows? (photo)

I had them for over ten years now and they have faded into a reddish color, I want to get rid of them completely. I was told by an aesthetician it would take 6-7 sessions but not guaranteed. Please help!

Tough, but possible--Tattoo removal for eyebrows

Tattoo Removal is tough on the eyebrows as it typically takes many treatments.  There is alternative treatment options with the Eclipse Micropen which reverses the tattoo removal process. I recommend seeing an expert in laser tattoo removal for best results. Best, Dr. Emer

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}