Will non-invasive ultrasonic lipo help get rid of fat? (Photos)

I have 2kids a 6 year old and a 10 month old i still breast feed so its hard to get to the gym as much as i would like. But im so sick of this stomach

Two type of abdominal fat - and liposuction only works for one of them

Patients with a substantially rounded abdominal contour might have a large amount of visceral fat which cannot be removed with liposuction. 'Somatic' fat - the fat that surrounds our bodies just beneath the skin is the fat removed with liposuction. 

Will non-invasive ultrasonic lipo help get rid of fat?

A face-to-face exam and consultation is necessary to give you accurate advice.  For patients with excess subcutaneous fat (the pinchable type) who are not prepared to undergo liposuction surgery I recommend the use of iLipoXcell a series of painless and safe diode laser treatments that can reduce your girth by 3 to 4 inches in my experience.  These techniques are not effective for fat within your belly cavity which can only be helped by diet and exercise accompanying weight loss.  I hope this provides some useful information for you. Best wishes,

Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Sick of Stomach--VASER HI DEF, ThermiRF, Ultrasound, fat grafting, Mommy Make Over

A formal assessment is needed to determine which techniques would be best for you. Liposuction can reduce subcutaneous fat, whereas visceral fat can only be reduced with diet and exercise. As to liposuction, I recommend using VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, skin tightening, and contouring. It is recommended to be close to your ideal weight for best results. I suggest a consult with a hi-def physique liposuction expert. HD contouring is much more complex, defining and can give the best in skin tightening, cellulite reduction, body shaping, and fat reduction than traditional approaches.  If you have loose skin this needs to be removed. Best, Dr. Emer.

Thanks for the question and photos. We humans store abdominal fat in two areas, behind the muscles inside the abdomen (visceral fat) and in front of the muscles just under the skin (subcutaneous fat). Visceral fat pushes the muscles forward giving a big round upper abdomen and cannot be reduced by surgery or any type of liposuction, but only by weight loss. It is only the fat under the skin that you can pinch up with your fingers that plastic surgeons can alter. It looks like yours is the visceral variety in the photo.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD