Implant size? (photos)

After all of your advice and a few consultations, I have decided to do a full anchor lift with implants. I have found a doctor that I like, unfortunately he is out of town, so I had a consult via skype. My main concern is implant size, I really had my heart set on 800ccs before I decided to do the lift. I know i can't put in something that large, but I'm hoping for at least 650ccs, is that possible?? I was a large d before kids, now a small c.

The right size for you

It is very difficult to determine the best lift you will need (recommended based on your photos) or the exact size and shape implant you will require to best match your ideal breast image without an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon. Not just any board certified plastic surgeon, but one with many years of frequently performing breast augmentation surgery including different approaches, techniques and implant choices. This is because several measurements not to mention your breast characteristics are needed to determine the optimal implant size to obtain your goals. Without knowing these dimensions it would be difficult to make this determination. For example, the existing base width of your breast will determine, in many cases, the maximal volume per implant profile that you can accommodate. To illustrate; a 100 cc difference may make a significant difference with a narrow base width breast, but much less of a difference if you have a wide chest wall and wide breast “foot print”. Therefore, just because your friend may have a great result with let’s say a 300 cc implant to make her go from a “A” cup to a “C” cup size does not mean that you will have the same result with the same size implant. The same process goes for just filling in the upper part of your breast without becoming much larger. Further simply placing implants in a bra to determine the size best for you is not always accurate as the bra often distorts the size, is dependent on the pressure the bra places plus the implant is outside your breast and not under it among other variables. Computer software morphing programs that automatically determine the best implant size can be helpful in some but not all cases (e.g. doesn’t work well in my experience with existing implants, sagging or asymmetric breasts). Using “want to be” photos however are useful if simply provided to the surgeon as I will further explain in the link below including silicone vs saline implants

Implant size?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures. At the first 3 to 5 months, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 to 4 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Implant size

Thank you for your question. Without a physical examination it is difficult to determine what size of implant you would need/like. I gather that you are leaning more towards a DD cup with the size of implants you mentioned. I think you would benefit greatly by going in to your board certified plastic surgeons office to try on sizers with a larger bra and form fitting t-shirt. Best of luck!

Mary Jo Wright, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with Large Implants, is it possible?

Hi KPerry,Thanks for your question and photo. It certainly is possible without a physical exam, it is difficult to tell what you would or what would look good. There are different profile implants. If you want an implant that big, you may not need a full scar breast lift but again it depends on your anatomy and not anyone else's. Be patient. You want a GREAT result that will fit your body and not damage your tissues in order to squeeze a large implant when one does not fit. Good Luck! 

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS

#breastaugmentation #breastlfitBoard Certified Plastic Surgeon

What implants will give the best result

Without a physical exam it is impossible to say what implant will fit your frame and help you achieve the result you are hoping for. There and many board-certified plastic surgeons in Las Vegas and you should not have to travel to have a breast augmentation with a lift. I encourage you to schedule one or more consultations with experienced board-certified plastic surgeons where you can have proper follow-up.
I wish you the best

Choosing implants

Your best bet when you are trying to decide on implants is to try on sizers of the exact implant you are considering inside a very tight sports bra. This will give you a close idea of what you will look like. More importantly the dimensions or width of the implants need to match and fit your frame and body. If you are working with a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in breast augmentation he or she should be able to help you with this in their office. Good luck! 
Dean Vistnes, M.D. Vistnes Plastic Surgery San Francisco Bay Area  #drdeanvistnes #breastaugmentation

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Implant size?

Thank you for your question. Breast implant selection is an important process and requires good communication between you and your surgeon. Typically, breast measurements are initially obtained to provide an initial guide to implants appropriate for your chest. It's then advised that you try different sizers in a normal bra with a tight t-shirt to get an idea of what your breasts would look like. It's important to focus on the look that you want instead of a specific cup size or implant size. Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS