I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. Where can I find a doctor who does PRP injections for alopecia that may use my health insurance?

Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

PRP injections in las vegas

I practice in Las Vegas and perform PRP injections frequently. However I do not accept insurance and it will be difficult to find a practice anywhere that accepts insurance for PRP procedure in relation to hair growth as it is generally deemed cosmetic and not covered by many insurance companies. 

Irvine Hair Restoration Surgeon

You need to look up doctor in your area and call their office. You would still need a proper exam before treatment options.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss treatment

I appreciate your question.
PRP for hair loss is typically not a covered benefit 
Insuance considers this cosmetic

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz