I got a keloid removed from my earlobe, will I be able to wear earrings?

I have two piercings in my ear, The top hole is where I had a keloid, which I got removed about 4 months ago and the bottom hole is where I want to wear earrings, is that possible? I wouldn't be re-piercing it or anything.

Not sure why not . . .

Shouldn't be a problem to wear earrings in pre-pierced, non-keloided areas, even if one was removed elsewhere (especially from the top rim of the ear, where I've seen keloids form more regularly).  If the repaired hole is in close proximity (less than 1cm), should probably still run it by the surgeon who repaired it.