I am interested in rhinoplasty; how much would it cost me? (Photos)

Hello. I recently moved from home into my own. I am 24 years of age. Life cannot be better. However. I recently been questioned about the shape of my nose. I have not given it much thought before. But now i'm becoming self conscious about this. Im wondering. How will rhinoplasty surgery ( if needed ) cost me? My nose is not straight. I would like it to be. If you can tell me if theres improvement needed or is it just in my head now.

Rhinoplasty

From the limited photos posted here, it appears you could benefit from addressing the nasal hump to achieve a straight profile from the side view.  Goals for male patients are different from those of women. Please consult with a board certified specialist who can guide you and assist you with achieving the results you seek. 3-dimensional computer imaging can help you visualize what you may look like afterwards and serve as an important communication tool with your surgeon.  Cost will depend on the skill of the surgeon.

Rhinoplasty for straight nose etc.

Your nose and your airway can be greatly improved with a rhinoplasty and correction of septal deviation. Insurance will pay for a portion of this that affects your breathing. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does work you like a based on before and after pictures and not on imaging. The cost is based on time and an examination of your nose is needed. 

Wait

If you have not given this much thought then it is best to wait...give it time to see if it really is an issue for you.  Your nose looks good but if you end up wanting to change the way it looks then you need to see plastic surgeons whose work you like; make sure to look at the before/after photos of the surgeons you have in mind to see if you like their work before going in for consultation; make sure they show you at least 3 views (front, quarter turn and profile views) from each patient and that they show you a lot of photos.  The cost is different for all surgeons but on the average you should be spending $8,500 to $14,000 depending on what needs to be done.

Andre Aboolian, MD

Rhinoplasty candidate for crooked nose and dorsal hump

The cost of a rhinoplasty is directly related to the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in an operating room, the amount of time a monitored under general anesthesia by a physician anesthesiologist, and the surgeon's professional fee for performing the procedure in addition to all the post operative followup appointments. A closed rhinoplasty approach can accomplish shaving down the dorsal hump and straightening the nose with all the  incisions placed on the inside of the nose. Only the patient can answer the question as to whether or not they wish to proceed with performing the procedure. For more information and many examples, please see the link and the video below

Is Nasal Improvement Necessary?

You're the only one that should answer that question. It is a personal choice or in some cases a professional necessity. A rhinoplasty could be done to straighten your nose and remove the hump. I suggest you consult with an experienced rhinoplasty specialist to discuss your options and establish reasonable goals before making that decision. If you have breathing problems secondary to your crooked nose your health insurance may pay for some of the work. 

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.
The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Finally, the investment for this procedure rounds
$3,000 USD Standard package
$4,350 USD "All Inclusive Package".
Ps: currently there are important limited seasonal offers with which you can get even better price.
For more information please contact us and ask for our Limited Discount Coupons.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty Cost

While there are a variety of approaches and techniques employed by various surgeons, it is up to you to do your due diligence to find a rhinoplasty specialist in order to achieve the best results possible. Using autologous grafts (tissue and cartilage from your own body) will provide the safest and most permanent results.

The cost of rhinoplasty will vary based on factors such as geography and the experience and skill level of the surgeon. When it comes to your face, and especially your nose, finding the right surgeon should be of utmost importance. Never "settle" for a particular surgeon simply due to price.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Cost of Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately I cannot give you an exact price for this surgery.  Rhinoplasty is very complex and can very in degrees of how extensive the surgery is, which would effect the cost.  It also depends on the area that you are planning to have your surgery at. 

I would suggest scheduling a few consultations with board certified plastic surgeons to get an exact price quote for you.

Richard H. Fryer, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon