I just want to know if my hair loss looks very advanced for it to have started only a month or 2 ago (Photo)

I been using roagine for a month or so and I'm losing at least 350 hairs a day from showering twice a day or just combing or rubing my hair .. I've had hyperthyroidism used synthetic thyroid meds for hormones stress and depression and the doctor I wen to just looked and said I have MPB not even a chance of hope was giving

Cause of #hairloss and treatment options

The most common cause go hair loss is genetic male pattern hair loss. You seem to have the typical male pattern hair loss and  It is progressive so you will continue to lose hair. If you want to make sure the cause of your hair loss is genetic, you need to see a hair loss specialist and get examined. 

Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride

I suggest a formal consultation to see what is needed for you individual case.  There are options. Best, Dr. Emer.

Losing hair in the crown

You may have noticed it two months ago, but it most certainly has been going on for some time. You might want to get a HAIRCHECK measurement of all of your hair and find out if you are losing it elsewhere. This is the best test available for detecting hair loss

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair Loss

You should seek a qualified dermatologist to evaluate your scalp and discuss options for your hair loss. You do not have advanced loss, just appears to be early stages of hair loss. You might discuss medical therapies with your derm but I would advise against hair transplantation in this area.

Dow Stough, MD
Hot Springs National Park Dermatologic Surgeon