I am looking for a doctor in Las Vegas that specializes in breast implant removal. Any suggestions?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

I am looking for a doctor that specializes in breast implant removal.

Thank you for the question. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. You will likely find that any board-certified plastic surgeon who does a lot of breast surgery will be able to demonstrate significant experience with breast implant removal surgery as well.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
You may find the attached link, dedicated to breast implant removal surgery concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.