Any hope for a wide waistline? (Photo)

My friends think there is no hope for a good bbl transformation for me because I have a very wide waistline for my body frame. They also believe my results would be awkward and more square lookinig with bigger hips and very long skinny legs. I argue that many ladies on this site has worst shape then mines. They reply they have more body fat but a better bone frame. I'm 5'8", 140, high wasted with the worst body ever. Are they right? Would I be wasting my time and money? I'm becoming discouraged.

BBL

Thank you for your question and photograph.

I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination and review of your medical history to determine whether you are a good candidate to undergo elective cosmetic surgery. From the photos you have posted, I think you would benefit from a Brazilian butt lift to achieve a more contoured waist and fuller, rounder buttocks. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks/hip area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks/hips. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Any hope for a wide waistline?

Thank you for the question and photo. Based on this single photo, your buttocks start at the buttock crease and kind of blend into the back without definition. You are a great candidate for VASER Hi Def Liposuction with fat grafts to the buttocks to shape them and enhance them. Your torso needs to be addressed circumferentially for best results. Unless your friends have great experience in body sculpting, I would take their negative observations and comments, not too seriously. See a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in advanced body sculpting techniques for an in person consultation/evaluation.

BBL - Waistline

Thank you for your question. Based on your photo you provided you do appear to have fat for a BBL. Fat can also be added to the hips to help with the "square" shape.The procedure is meant to reshape, but also enhances the size of a buttock to better fit the figure and provides a perky appearance to rear end. For those who have lost weight and feel their buttocks lack shape or wish to improve the appearance of their backsides, the Brazilian butt

lift procedure is a solution. It is unique by the use of the patients own harvested body fat, rather than the use of synthetic material. Next step for you is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.