Am I good candidate for a BBL, lipo in my mid-section, and revision on my current breast augmentation? (Photos)

My left breast is deflated so I need to get it fixed ASAP and I also want a BBL and lipo (midsection and arms) along with it I prefer surgery in the DR because of specialty and cost

BBL and breast augmentation revision?

Hi Dominiquejd,

Thank you for your questions and photos. Without being able to see you in person and do a physical exam, it is impossible to be absolutely certain, but I can give you my best advice based on your photos. You appear to be a very good candidate for lipo and a BBL along with revision of your breast augmentation to balance your result.   

You would likely benefit quite a bit from some contouring liposuction of the flanks to enhance your waist with fat transfer to make your buttocks more full.  Your abdomen would be flattened tremendously, but it is impossible to estimate how much without a physical exam.   

I would encourage you to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who has experience and expertise in breast augmentation and body contouring, and who has many before and after photos of results that you like so that you can discuss your treatment options.  I hope this helps.

Best wishes!

Dr. Brown

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Am I good candidate for a BBL, lipo in my mid-section, and revision on my current breast augmentation?

You appear to be a good candidate for all of the procedures you mentioned based upon the pictures.

BBL Candidate

Hello, thanks for posting your pictures and for your inquiry. I would say that you are wonderful candidate for a BBL procedure, and you might have your breast revision as well. 

Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon