FUE growth 4 months?

I am 4 mos out after FUE. Norwood 3V. I have a few new hairs in the front, and can't see any growth in the crown. When do most people start to see growth that they can be excited about?

Hair Growth

Most people begin seeing results before month 6, but for some it may take as long as month 9. Just be patient and talk to your doctor if you are concerned about your hair's growth.

Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

Growth at 4 months after hair transplant

At four months post surgery, you can already see thin fine hair growing.  You will need to wait until10-12 months after your procedure for full results.

Parsa Mohebi, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

FUE Hair Transplant Timeline

You will start to see growth around the 3-4 month mark. From 6-9 months the growth will increase and you will really start to notice the transplanted hairs growing in. After 1 year you should notice the majority of your hair grown in. 

Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

FUE growth at 4 months

At about 4-6 months, the new hair usually start growing and by the 8th month, 80% of the hairs will be at a length of about 1 inch

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon