Can my two front teeth be filled and made even? What would be the cost? Would this normally be covered by insurance? (photo)

I don't mind the crookedness, but would like to even the two front teeth so that they are the same length, and also smooth out the chipped area. Cleaning and whitening is also (obviously) necessary.

New smile

your new smile is an easy fix.  We try to help people have the smile they want for a price they can afford.  Your one front tooth is dark may need a Rootcanal also and ideally you should probably consider doing 4 teeth than just 2.   The goal is to help you to achieve the smile you want .   You treatment and final veneers can be completed in one visit . 

Beverly Hills Dentist