If I forget to wear my Invisalign for at least 22 hours a day, can I just add an extra day to my Tray for that week?

Need to wear at least 20 hours per day

Your question makes it sound like you're only wearing your Invisalign aligners for only 2 hours per day if you are forgetting to wear them for 22 hours each day. This absolutely will not result in straight teeth. You need to follow the protocol that has been explained and instructed by your dentist or orthodontist. You need to wear your aligners at least 20 hours per day so that you will be ensured of getting the designed outcome. If you do not follow the protocol, you would not be expecting to get the results that you're paying your dentist or orthodontist for. Correct?

#Invisalign trays #DrSoftToch

Hello there,
Invisalign counts on you wearing your trays 22 hours per day to achieve the desired results. Sometimes life does not always permit, and wearing your trays for 30 minutes less occasionally will not impact your treatment.  However, do NOT get in the habit of wearing them less than recommended since your results with Invisalign are influenced by compliance in wearing your aligners.  Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO Area (O'Fallon, IL)