Are my "dream" breasts possible to achieve? (Photos)

A year ago I got 500cc implants. I'm very dissatisfied with the results. My breasts are long/droopy; even my areolas look big. I wanted HUGE, round, extremely perky breasts. (Think adult film star). My doc said I didnt need a lift, but I said I wanted my areolas to be MUCH higher up Is what I want realistic? (Dream pic below). What kind of lift do I need? Did my doctor mess me up at all? I want 1000cc's. (Im a dancer so huge is necessary). Is there a limit to how perky they can get with a lift?

Breast Revision

Good morning and thank you for your question and photos. I think you can definitely get a more perky and round look. But this will require a revision with possible lift. I suggest you see a board certified plastic surgeon. Make sure you communicate with he or she exactly as you have here. Best of luck to you! I think with the right surgeon, you will have great results!

You need a revision

and must use overfilled saline implants to get you near that large... but why are you asking for the bottomed out look like your 'dream result' has?  Nipples should be pointing forward or with the slightest cant upwards or your bra will not cover the nipples.  I'm a bit puzzled as your pre-op photo does not match with your post-op results.

Curtis Wong, MD

Are my "dream" breasts possible to achieve?

Thank you for your pictures and questions. Let me just say that I think that based on your pictures, your results could be improved with a lift and an upsize to a larger implant. You should discuss this with a local board certified plastic surgeon. However, let me also say that your "dream breasts" are a terrible result (pseudoptosis) and I hope that any decent plastic surgeon would never work to achieve that look. Your expectations of a "1000cc's" is unrealistic and would produce a terrible result for you, not to mention that that size of implant is not really available with silicone implants. In addition, any large implant like that will cause significant problems in the short term and will result in the need for more surgery and significant dissatisfaction in the future.
I would advise you to reset your expectations and have a conversation with a surgeon who can help you achieve a reasonable and lasting result. Be safe above all! 

Thanks for your question and thank you for sharing your experience.  The dream breasts that you show may look good today but almost undoubtedly will be problematic in the near to midterm future as her tissues stretch and her implants continue to drop.  Showing a photo at one point in time has its limitations because we all learn from experience as plastic surgeons that there are problems with excessively large breast implants.  Your photo suggests to me that you are in need of an uplift and change to a different size implant but definitely not to a 1000 mL implant in my humble opinion.  Though you may feel this would enhance your career, you may look back in the future with deep regret after undergoing surgery to place larger breast implants.  You may be able to go somewhat larger but I would advise you of the risks of seeking extreme implants due to the stretching of your skin that is likely to happen.  Think this over carefully and good luck and best wishes.
Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Dream breasts

The "dream breasts" you posted are bottoming out, or show the implants sagging and the nipples sitting high. Most surgeons prefer not to make breasts that bottom out at any size. The 1000cc implants are saline and may show ripples at that size. Plus, they will be heavy and probably sag over time. I would suggest going back to your surgeon and realistically discussing your options. Remember, large implants do stretch skin.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon