I'm looking for a doctor in the Las Vegas area who treats Actinic Keratosis.

For the longest time I though my spots were just normal sun spots. Ive tried everything :/ IPL, multiple Excel V treatments, chemical peels. Then I was told from another doctor that my raised spots were AK and the treatments Ive been trying are not going to do much. I've already spent thousands and am desprit as the summer is once again around the corner. Oh and the spots I'm talking about are all over my forearms and legs. Help please?!
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Dr. Linda Woodson or HL Greenberg, MD

1. I'm looking for a doctor in the Las Vegas area who treats Actinic Keratosis.

Dr. Linda Woodson or HL Greenberg

Montclair Dermatologic Surgeon

Actinic Keratoses on Legs

Thank you for sharing your photographs.  An excellent dermatologist in your area is Dr. HL Greenberg at Las Vegas Dermatology.  

Suneel Chilukuri, M.D.
Houston, TX

Suneel Chilukuri, MD
Houston Dermatologic Surgeon